Saturday, October 07, 2006

The Harwinton Fair.......


Peter's macouns won the Sweepstakes Ribbon again this year......




Hayward Farm was the only apple farm to exhibit this year......these were all our apples.


John and Bethany agreed with Solveig that the clam chowda' in a bread boat is the best........


I really liked Mama Llama and her baby........





Bethany and John actually ate these "non"Hayward Farm candied apples......

John wanted to take this Sponge Bob home with him......


3 Comments:

At 4:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Félicitations to Peter, and the apples seems to taste good. I hope that one day i be able to eat thoses apples
CArole

 
At 8:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful apples, almost too pretty to eat, you cold sell those baskets at a premium! I'll bet he would have won even if there was competition.
It did look like that chowda agreed with Bethany and John, its good they ate those candied apples to fill out their faces.
I need to go back to that fair some day.
David

 
At 10:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the Ferris wheel photo because John & Bethany look so happy! Wish I could have been there. (Where WAS I that day!?!?!?!) Happy day to you all! Peep!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home